What can you expect?
— Multisport Camps summer 2023—
- We organize summer sports camps for children aged 5 to 14, divided into age-appropriate groups.
- The first round: July 24th to 28th in Pražačka/Nový PORG,
- The second round: August 14th to 18th in Pražačka/ZŠ Kunratice (CAMP IS FULLY BOOKED).
- Program runs from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Program: Od pondělí do pátku, od 8h-16:30h. You can look forward to traditional and non-traditional sports, such as athletics, gymnastics, football, floorball, beach volleyball, touch rugby, ultimate frisbee, softball, branball, traffic playground, swimming pool, slack line, parkour basics, climbing wall, disc golf, and more, depending on the location.
- The camps are led by professional coaches in both Czech and English, and no English knowledge is necessary to participate.
- Our KOT principles and philosophy, which are outlined in the "Lessons" section, guide the camps.
- Throughout the week, we strive to get to know the children as best as possible and emphasize the development of team spirit, cooperation, and other social skills, as well as a maximally positive emotional experience for the children.
- If a participant has to cancel their attendance, the cancellation conditions are as follows:
- More than 30 days before the start of the event => 100% deposit refund;
- More than 7 days before the start of the event => 50% of the total amount back;
- Less than 7 days before the start of the event due to illness => 30% of the total amount back. In case of illness, a replacement can be found or the client can be moved to another date. Our Covid policy guarantees 100% money back in case of government restrictions and the impossibility of organizing the camp.
To register pleas contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Martina Saulich +420725557630